Real estate has long been considered a solid investment for many reasons. It is a relatively safe and easy way for people to build wealth beginning with a small amount of money. If you are
Mistakes For Sale By Owner's make
Dated: June 17 2021
There are many reasons homeowners decide to forgo the real estate agent and list their home for sales as a FSBO (For Sale by Owner). FSBO sellers can utilize many of the same national real estate websites used to showcase properties online. Most homebuyers start their house search online, so the online listing must showcase the home to generate offers.
To sell quickly, one must avoid the common mistakes home sellers make online.
• Cell Phone Photos – Invest in professional photography. Pictures are the first thing buyers notice and poor-quality shots will prevent the buyer from noticing the home, or even setting up a showing.
• Responding Slowly – When a potential buyer reaches out, they expect a prompt response. Catching buyers quickly is the best way to move the buying process into the next stage of setting an appointment.
• Not Paying for Exposure – Regardless of the platform, there is an option to boost the listing to get featured exposure. The fee is a small price to pay to ensure more potential buyers see the home first when they search for properties.
• Poor Grammar and Misspellings – Always double-check listing information is accurate, clearly explained, and written with proper grammar and spelling.
• Listing on Only One Platform – More exposure only means more views. Consider all the major real estate platforms and use them all.
Selling a home without a real estate agent involves more effort by the homeowner. The homeowner needs to be at every showing, and figure out how to write the contract. It certainly is not for everyone.
If you are a FSBO seller and ready to skip the hassel click on the link below to see what CASH options are availabel to you!
Born and raised in beautiful Tucson. I joined the Navy when I was 18, served our country for 6 years before deciding to come home to Tucson. I've always loved our moderate weather, sunsets, surround....
Latest Blog Posts
I love working with first-time home buyers. Helping you find your first home, learn the home buying process, and guiding you from house-hunting to move-in day gives me the warm fuzzies. Here are
We all want people to love our home as much as we do, but especially when you are trying to sell it! While it’s impossible to please every buyers’ taste, there are several easy things
Luxury homes are generally described as those in the top 10% of their market. Luxury homes are usually located in the most optimal areas in a market, are large in size, and built with high-end
|Address:||16165 N. 83rd Ave., #200
Peoria, AZ 85382